TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PUBLIC CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
Please note that passes are activated on payment and any remaining sessions left on a pass after the expiry date are void.
For drop-in students, if you are not happy with your purchase and leave the class within the first 30mins of it starting, you may apply for a full refund to the original payment stating the reasons why you are not satisfied. This is to be done within 24hrs of the class start time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be issued a form to complete.
Term students - if you have attended no more than 2 consecutive classes at the beginning of your term and are not happy with the your purchase, you may apply for a full refund stating why you are not happy. This is to be done within 7 working days of the 2nd class taking place. Please email email@example.com and you will be issued a form to complete.
If you are a term student and would like to cancel the rest of your sessions, please be advised no refunds are applicable. The pass will be cancelled at your request. Equally, SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to terminate the pass at any time if any misconduct by the student occurs.
Any student who attends classes must have medical approval by a qualified GP if necessary. SUPERARI LTD accepts no responsibility for any health or injuries caused. Students must notify the teacher of any health concerns on the day of practice.
Please note that all 1:1 appointments are chargeable in full if cancelled within 24hours before the scheduled session. 48 hours of notice is appreciated.
It is solely the class attendee’s responsibility to stop practise whenever they wish (be it for a break, question, injury, pain or discomfort). If concerned, stop all practise and ask your yoga teacher for help, then wait until your concerns are addressed.
The attendee agrees that they have sought the approval or their GP and/or Healthcare Professional for any health, fitness, well-being, medical or psychological concerns or experiences they have (including, but not limited to, pregnancy or the postnatal period).
The attendee is also aware of the complaints procedure and refund policy, should they wish to pursue these.
Occasionally classes are recorded or broadcast for promotional use / development of teaching styles and will remain property of Superari Ltd. Your email will be used as form of communication to update on all Superari activities.
This may include information on techniques, inspirations, yoga competitions and videos.
If you do not want your email used in this way, then please inform the teacher - you are also able to unsubscribe from any emails at anytime. If you choose not to receive email information, please be aware that SUPERARI LTD can take no responsibility if a class changes or is cancelled without your knowledge, or any other information you exclude yourself from.
RETREATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained are correct.
2. The customer or client shall pay SUPERARI LTD either in full to confirm a booking, or a non refundable deposit, due for each person or total company fee named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the individual customer to SUPERARI LTD, for a place or places on a retreat when agreed on booking.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date, SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of an individual SUPERARI LTD place cancellation by the customer:
– 50% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 120 days prior to retreat start date only. After this date the customer is liable to pay in full.
6. If situations beyond our control arise, SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. SUPERARI LTD is not held liable for flight costs.
8. SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to SUPERARI LTD and its guests, staff or owners. SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to excuse any customer who is acting inappropriately or causing disruption to the retreat or to other guests.
10. The customer shall keep all properties used at SUPERARI LTD retreat locations including fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. SUPERARI LTD reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the any property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and SUPERARI LTD shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
13. SUPERARI LTD can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
14. SUPERARI LTD reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
15. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
16. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by SUPERARI LTD. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. SUPERARI LTD is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
17. SUPERARI LTD cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
18. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
19. SUPERARI LTD shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
20. SUPERARI LTD accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses, which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from SUPERARI LTD retreats.
21. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. SUPERARI LTD can accept no liability for customers.